All participants are invited to submit abstracts of scientific communications, which will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The abstracts of the accepted communications will be published in the book of abstracts, which will be distributed to all conference participants.
Please submit your abstract as soon as possible, but no later than the deadline which is July 15, 2017.
Notification of acceptance: before August 1, 2017.
Please prepare your abstract according to the following guidelines:
- The abstract should not exceed one page and should be supplied in an editable format (doc or docx are preferred).
- The filename should start with the name of the first author, without punctuation (e.g. jamessmith_abstract.docx)
- Abstracts should be formatted according to our preformatted template, which contains more detailed guidelines.
- Abstracts can be submitted via email to cc2017ttkmtahu. As the subject of your letter, please write "Abstract – Your name".
- After submission, a verification e-mail will be sent shortly. Notification of acceptance will be emailed after review.
Poster size should be A0 - 90 cm wide and 120 cm high, in portrait format (no landscape). A poster number will be assigned to each abstract and will be announced to the first author, along with the day of presentation.